The position is responsible for supporting the business development efforts of the firm and will include developing and coordinating client centric materials and events for the firm on a national basis.
The successful candidate for this role will have demonstrated experience: meeting multiple deadlines; working well independently; be software savvy with InDesign, Photoshop and skillful with Adobe Creative Cloud; and able to write content. The challenge will be managing lots of information. If you have experience in the architecture and engineering industry that would be a plus.
What’s cool about this job
HFA is an established architecture and engineering firm with a 30-year successful work history. We are a tech-enabled firm and currently experiencing growth in our client-centered design teams.
- Develop proposals, Statement of Qualifications (SOQ), presentations, and leave behind materials in support of business development activities.
- Maintain CRM contact information and prospect / client research information for business development purposes.
- Utilize all appropriate e-marketing to advance the development of marketing and communications for the firm.
- Plan, coordinate, promote, and attend (as needed) trade show and conference events in association with the marketing plan.
- Develop and maintain marketing information such as, project information, resumes, target contact databases, and photography.
- Collaborate with graphics design professionals to develop content layout for distribution for proposals and marketing as needed.
- Coordinate with brand team and develop custom marketing materials to support key client development.
- Provide information to Brand team for website updates.
- You’ll need three years of marketing experience.
- Highly collaborative style, proven experience developing and implementing marketing and business development activities outlined above.
- Experience using Adobe Suites software and Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, able to work independently, well organized and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and priorities within a set timeline.